-Click HERE for a reminder about how Tom Cross brought the Obamacare Medicaid provision to Illinois – 2 years early!
- Cross has been the Republican minority leader in Springfield for more than 11 years – what has he accomplished? Democrats now have super majority
- Cross talks about pushing for a balanced budget if elected Treasurer – Where has he been for 11+ years?
- Cross is an attorney – does Illinois really need an ATTORNEY as Treasurer?
- Cross has always been paid from the public trough (taxpayer money) and has never held any significant job in the private sector.
- Cross has no formal education that prepares him for the financial/fiduciary responsibilities of the Treasurer’s office.
- Cross has voted repeatedly for tax increases!
Bob Grogan - http://www.votegrogan.com/
- Grogan graduated with a BA in Political Science (as did Cross) AND in Economics.
- Cross went on to law school while Grogan became a CPA. Grogan would be the FIRST CPA as Treasurer in Illinois’ history. Think it’s about time?
- Grogan worked in the private sector for some time in ever increasing positions of authority.
- Grogan has a demonstrated history of success unlike Cross.
- Grogan has twice been elected as Dupage County Auditor by direct vote of the voters in Dupage.